Exceptional interviews by Operation Essex members on today's live Ingress report! Well done (and good job dodging...

Exceptional interviews by Operation Essex members on today's live Ingress report!  Well done (and good job dodging giving anything away!)

Comments

  1. A lot of #OperationEssex  members live on the Ingress Report today!  Kelly Kolton Linda Besh Daniel Casper Fevenis Silverwind Mustafa Said Excellent job!!!

    Melissa L. the way you were answering questions in the chat along with some of your own questions that were raised, you would have been a great guest on there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flattered by the compliment, but I wasn't the only one answering questions.The guests definitely did an excellent job and showed they really deserved to be there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...