Hi all Essexians I'm new here, and glad to be here! :-)

Hi all Essexians I'm new here, and glad to be here! :-)

So as my first contribution, I'm wondering if their are any members here with expertise in decoding the photo clues?
May I direct your attention to +H. Richard Loebs background profile pic.
I'm not sure how long its been a red sketch of of a old ship, but with redx and klues recent need to find Richard, along with Edgar Allan Wright recent queries about covert artifacts (Theres a portal here in sf call the old ship Niantic ) I wonder if we can discover anything by dissecting this image.

Comments

  1. I'm more worried about the ominous fleet of Black SUVs that Joe Philley had for his cover image for several days this week. He's back to fighter jets again now, but those SUVs looked very much like a response taskforce, ready to roll on a moment's notice. Who's task force it was is the question that was gnawing at me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...