As promised attached are the pictures from Roland Jarvis's childhood home.

As promised attached are the pictures from Roland Jarvis's childhood home. If you can see anything in the pictures let me know, for now I'm going to bed, don't feel too great.













Comments

  1. Linda Besh those pictures are the faces that I sent to you and Nikolas Moore earlier today.  They are still on my phone at least.  I'll try to re-load them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the 'missing' pictures are now showing...I am officially weirded out (also that skull thing is going to haunt my dreams for months)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am I mistaken or does the first one say "Why LA Ce......" do you know what the word was that was damaged?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one says "Why so serious?" and is a reference to the Joker. The other graffiti written in green says "toxic Love".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other things that stood out to me were the colon, backslash, and period markings on the wall in image 3. The words "Thoughts Manifest Co..." or "Thoughts Manifesto (symbol)..." on the wall. The more I look at the green graffiti the more I question that it's toxic, so I'm open on that end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This location should have been tested for XM concentration and anomalies. Tell me is this location on the east coast of the United States at all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting chills from image 9. When I first looked at the picture I could almost swear I saw someone down the hall. Maybe I haven't been getting enough sleep...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...