well. That was quick. Anyways, Hi everyone!

Comments

  1. hello there, Raesyra H. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mustafa Said Nice to meet you, too. What brings you here? (I was brought here by my own interests, and some neatly placed information.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raesyra H A ton of things brought me here. For now those reasons are classified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raesyra H Indeed :) 

    The reasons for my joining here will be revealed soon....but if you're willing you could go find the answers yourself. Be warned though, it's a big rabbit hole....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mustafa Said I'll note that in my search.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...